Begoni Gmbh & Co.KG, Skateboardmailorder.de
§ 1 General information
For the case of getting redirected to a third-party website, please ensure to inform about how the respective provider deals with your personal dates.
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
Due to technical causes the following dates transmitted by your internet browser will be given to us:
- Type and version of your browser
- Current operating system
- Website that you have been redirected from (referrer URL)
- Website that you currently at
- Date and time of your visit
- Your local IP address
These anonymous dates will be stored separately from your possibly stored personal dates. In this way we guarantee not to draw a conclusion to a particular person. These dates will be evaluated for statistical use only. We only benefit from it for optimizing our internet appearance and our offers. The dates will be deleted immediately after evaluating.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal dates, which are necessary for the explanation, contentual configuration or change of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will only be used for the contract of transaction. For example: we have to forward your name and address to our logistic partner to ensure the delivery of your appointment. Your personal dates will not be given to any third-party services without your particular permission or without legal foundation.
(2) By order of the relevant department we are allowed to give information about your inventory data in individual cases, if they serve the purpose of prosecution, resistence of a danger through the police departments of the federal states, discharge of legal tasks of the federal constitution protection, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service or to ensure the rights of mental abilities.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Your personal dates are necessary to ensure the occupation of our offers and to invoice these items (usage date). They will be used for the processing of contracts. Usage data means the specific features of your identification, as well as information about start, end and amount of usage. Furthermore it means the information about teleservices that you used. We are allowed to forward usage data in terms of the billing so called 'billing data') to third-party services, as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the billing with the customer. These dates will both be instantly deleted after a complete acquittance of our claim for remuneration.
There will be an inhibition instead of extinction, in case an extinction is not possible due to illegal or contractual differences.
(2) Usage data is going to be used for purposes of advertisment, market investigation, the optimized composition and design of our offers or creation of usage profiles. This happens on condition and guarantee for the usage of pseudonyms. Your are allowed to disagree this type of usage of your dates. These usage profiles will not be merged with your personal dates.
(3) By irder if the relevant department we are allowed to give information about usage data in individual cases, if they serve the purpose of
prosecution, resistence of a danger through the police departments of the federal states, discharge of legal tasks of the federal constitution protection, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counter-Intelligence Service or to ensure the rights of mental abilities.
§ 5 Information about cookies
(1) We do use so called cookies to recognize multiple usage of an offer by same customer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your local hard disk by using your internet browser. The cookies will send information if you revisit our website. You will automatically be recognized. This recognition depends on the IP address stored in the cookies. The result of this information will be used to optimize our offers. It also enables all of our customers an easier access to our website.
(2) You can avoid the storage of cookies on your local hard drive if you choose "accept no cookies" in your browser settings. Enabling this option might restrict the functionality of our offers.
§ 6 Information
Any dates that we stored about your person or pseudonym can be requested at any time. If you wish the information can be given by electronic means. Please feel free to contact the following address:
Begoni Gmbh & Co.KG
Managing director: Hans Philipp Schmidt
Registry court: Amtsgericht Giessen
HRA 4222 I UST-ID: DE 277472968
Phone: 49 (0)641 96 96 95 19
Fax: 49 (0)641 97 19 08 05